I Love Italian Movies I Love Italian Movies 604-555-1234 iloveitalianmovies@gmail.com

Italian Movies Available To Watch Instantly On Netflix

( 34 )
  • lorraine fisher

I loved Pranzo di Ferragosto. Watched it 3 times the 1st day. It’s not only a lovely film, but a good one to let your ear practice to listening to the language. molto grazie for the tip

• Cheri

Be sure to catch Di Gregorio’s Salt of Life if it comes to a city near you!

• Jeanne

I enjoyed these recommendations, thank you!

• Gerardo

I like Netflix but it is horrible for Italian movies. They have very few, they rarely update them, many of the ones they have are really old. They do a bad job of letting people see what is available in their library. Although Netflix is cool, they really need to evolve. Much room for improvement is there.

• Cheri

They really don’t have a very good search, do they? We need to start a letter writing campaign – they have a “suggestion” form.

• Cassie

Thank you so much for the list! I’m taking an Italian class right now and I can’t wait to check these movies out. Always trying to learn more about the culture (:

• Cheri

You’re welcome! Please let us know if you like them!

• Bob

The Jewel is now available. As a big Calcio fan, I thought the thinly veiled account of the Tanzi family’s downfall was engrossing and brilliant. Toni Servillo does it again, as the slightly wacked SFO.

• Cheri

Thanks Bob! I added it to one list but not the other!

• Alexandria Heston

A couple of Roberto Bernigni films are on netflix that you definitely forgot on her like Life is Beautiful and The Tiger and the Snow

• Cheri

Thanks! I thought I got the tiger and the snow. I tend to focus on films after 2000.

• antonio

I am looking for Italian movie,like celentano film, Carlo overdone cartoons,,all from the 80to now,and I can t found it:-)

• Summer

Are there any Italian television series you know of on Netflix or Hulu?

• Cheri

No, sorry – but can you get the RAI network on cable or satellite? I have that and it is great!

• Mario

There are at least two series streaming now., “1992” and “Romanzo Criminale”. I just started both so I can’t tell you how good they are.

• Cheri

Thanks! I think I keep forgetting to add Romanzo Criminale to the lists. That one is still so popular!

• Sigismondo

Hi great blog…any plans to update the watch on Netflix, YouTube, or Amazon feature….with all due respect it’s a bit dated…thanks

• Cheri

I try to keep up with the new stuff. What am I missing?

• Cheri

I want to remind everyone that these are the movies that are available to us in the US. If you are in another country, your choices may be different.

• Amanda Mekoleske

a lot of these movies are no longer avalible

• teljesmesek.hu

Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints
    for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but
    I’m a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that
    I’m completely confused .. Any suggestions? Kudos!

• Cheri

WordPress is really easy to use but sometimes a little too easy. 🙂 It’s great for a first time blogger, very self-explanatory, but it’s become dumbed-down and there isn’t as much room to be creative.

• Laurel

Thank you this helpful for me in my quest to learn Italian. Netflix is way too difficult sometimes. Much appreciated

• Paula Herr

Hi Cheri,
    Glad to come across you great list! Thanks! I would love to see any of these if you are familiar with them. What is the best way to find them?

• Sei Mai Stata Sulla Luna
    • Se Dio Vuole
    • Noi e la Giulia
    • Italo Barocco

Thanks!

• Cheri

The only way right now is with a region free DVD player and they are only about $40, but we’ll let you know about US distribution deals!

• Jason

Thank you so much for making this list AND (most importantly) keeping it current

• Cheri

You are welcome but it’s easy to get behind with it – if one of them disappears and you see it – let me know!

• pat

Great…

• Alla

http://www.itafilm.tv/ – hd quality and only new items , I recommend!!!