I Love Italian Movies I Love Italian Movies 604-555-1234 iloveitalianmovies@gmail.com

Monica Bellucci and Harrison Ford – AARP Raiders of the Lost Ark

( 13 )
  • Mark Dispenza

Ooohh! That is catty. Speaking from a different, and probably very male perspective, the prospect of a film with both Monica Bellucci and Penelope Cruz leaves me giddy with anticipation.

• Cheri

I can appreciate your giddy anticipation. 🙂
      But don’t you think she’s overdone the botox?

• Mark Dispenza

I have to take a very close look to see. ‘-)

• Charles

Dumb question I know but who plays Jones?

• Cheri

The Italian sources are saying it will be Harrison Ford.

• Charles

Compared to the measures that have been taken to restore and preserve Rome’s great antiquities, what’s a little botox for Monica Bellucci?

• Cheri

I actually have nothing against botox or plastic surgery and I wouldn’t even rule it out for myself, but some people over-do it and look terrible. I think she should have tried the whole “growing old gracefully” a little longer – she’s really beautiful.

• cristina

Are you kidding??!! Indy just got married in #4! He is OLD now. What is George Lucas thinking? He must be having high blood sugars lately (He is diabetic). Apparently when he wrote #2 (the bad one), he was having a lot of trouble in his life. I think Jeremy Renner could take over the role.

• lordy

they should bring “short round” back. ‘nuf said.

• AF

She should just retire from ‘acting’… oh, wait, she never started.

• Cheri

What are your feelings about Donatella Finocchiaro? Just curious.

• AF

I like her very much even if sometimes she gets a little carried away (I BACI MAI DATI, LA FIAMMA SUL GHIACCIO). I don’t think she has given an excellent performance yet but she has a lot of potential and versatility. Her best work is GALANTUOMINI.

• xristos1998

Monica Bellucci is one of the most famous actresses and I believe that she must play on Indiana
    Jones 5