How well do you know your Italian movies? What movies are these lines from? The only catch: these are my translations so you’ll just have to trust me.
Who said it, and in which movie?
1. I’m afraid that the cook, deprived of her appendix, is just not the same.
2. This isn’t the time to scream about the truth. This is the time to shut up, to play a part.
3. I don’t know where people go when they die. I know where they stay. I know where they stay.
4. I don’t go crazy with joy when I see you, my heart doesn’t beat faster, I don’t feel lost when you go away. That’s the way it is…it’s not my fault.
5. When you come to the south you cry twice; when you arrive and when you leave.
6. Priests vote; God doesn’t.
You have until March 31 to enter, but the first to answer all correctly will win a $50 gift certificate to either Amazon or ibs.it. Fill out the following form with your answers and return it to me by March 31. The contest is over when someone gets all 6 correct.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]