The ICFF (The Italian Contemporary Film Festival) has become among the most important Italian film festivals in the world.
1) 9 Days and Nights of cutting edge Italian film & culture
2) Industry Events with internationally acclaimed filmmakers and producers
3) North American premieres and Italian‐Canadian independent films
4) Q&A sessions with filmmakers, actors and academics
5) Glamorous Opening and Closing Galas at Roy Thomson Hall and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel
6) Screenings in a variety of Canadian cities including:Toronto, Vaughan, Niagara, Hamilton, Montreal and Quebec City.
I’m shopping for my cocktail dress; how about you?
Check out the new sidebar, the the right of the front page,coming later today, with reviews and all that you’ll need to know to make the most out of the festival!